The information we collect is used to provide the best experience possible to our users and to be able to match car buyers with dealerships effectively. By submitting your information through any forms on this site, and agreeing to the terms of that submission, you are authorizing your information to be sold and provided to our third party and dealership partners.
Any of the information below, including personal information that you provide, may be disclosed by Bad Credit Car Loans to government entities, lawyers, law enforcement, auditors, or other parties as required by law.
- Personal Identifiable Information: Name, address, phone number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol (IP) address, device ID, email address, account name, signature, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
- Financial Information: Bank account information, credit or debit card number, or other financial information.
- Network Activity Data: Information about your internet activity, such as browsing history, search history, and information regarding an individual’s engagement with websites or other online platforms.
- Professional Information and History: Information about current or former employment, professional references, or other employment related information.
- Geolocation Data: Including broad regional information as well as precise physical location.
- Transactional Information: Details about products or services purchased, obtained, or considered through Bad Credit Car Loans and affiliated providers.
- Electronic and Sensory Data: Information that is in a format such as audio, visual, thermal, otherwise electronic or similar information.
- Related Information: Other information that is linked to or drawn from any of the information listed above.
Last Updated and Effective As of: May 13, 2022